Friends of Contemplative Fire share our values and take an active interest in the life of the Contemplative Fire community, but are not ready to join the community as a Companion.
As a Friend of CF you can choose to receive copies of our newsletter CF Post and mailings about future events by email, and join in with many of our events. Just click on the GDPR form below and fill out your details.
Companions of Contemplative Fire are those who feel drawn through personal commitment to this journey of ‘travelling light, dwelling deep’ by:
- Adopting a rhythm of life that interweaves, on a daily basis, being, knowing and doing(symbolised by the trefoil)
- Joining with other travelling companions for prayer in stillness, the sharing of food,stories and celebration, and a deepening of learning in the Way of Christ
- Contributing financially on a regular basis to sustain the ongoing life of the whole Contemplative Fire community
- Recommitting to our shared rhythm of life annually at our Community Weekend
- Companions of CF are eligible to vote on community matters, and receive access to the private community area of our website, and to all our events and groups, including ourannual retreats and community weekend.
Click here read more about our Vision & Values
- Standing Order & BACS form
- Gift Aid: https://forms.gle/dto4YcWt2WVotg2NA
- GDPR consent: https://forms.gle/egzeyCK7zekTXeHTA
- Join Us (pdf)
Kindling the fire
The sunrise this morning reminded me of the Way of Contemplative Fire. Awe and wonder, acceptance without judgment (I can’t control the light and how it plays in the sky) and relationship at the heart of everything – do you see the smile? And if I am open I will be changed by the experience. And My Story and Our Story will be told and heard – and I and the communities I am part of will be changed – because we are all part of The Story