Contemplative Fire is a dispersed community of Christ at the edge, inviting us into transformative awareness.
Please read this page carefully before you post in our Online Community.
As is usual with online communities, there is a common code of practice expected and agreed before acceptance into the Contemplative Fire Online Community. If you do not agree to abide by these rules, please do not use our Online Community. We may block your access to the Online Community if you break any of these rules.
- Please use full sentences, avoid text language and do not type ENTIRELY IN CAPITALS as it is difficult to read and gives the impression that you are shouting.
- Contributions must not be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- You must not advertise any non-Contemplative Fire event unless approval is given by the Contemplative Fire trustees or Hub via the administrator.
- Contributions must NOT be libellous, vulgar, abusive, harassing, harmful, threatening, unlawful, racist, defamatory, sexist, hateful, inflammatory, or obscene.
- Always respect the privacy of other Companions. If you know information about another Companion, please do not reveal that information on the Online Community or in any other public arena.
- If you disagree with others’ posts, just post a reply stating your opposing opinion. When doing so you must not make any personal attacks or insults – please treat others with respect at all times.
- If you are upset or offended by a post please alert the moderator by emailing your concerns to: email@example.com.
- You must not use our Online Community for unlawful purposes.
- You must not use our Online Community to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material containing any viruses, Trojan Horses, Spyware or any other harmful programmes.
- For security reasons you must not pass on your password or registration code to any third party or allow any third party to use your access to post or view communications on the Online Community.
- Any posts/contributions must comply with applicable law in the UK.
- You must not impersonate any other person or misrepresent your identity.
- Visual sexual references are strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for everything you post or read in the Online Community. Any and all information you read or use in any way is your responsibility as are any related consequences.
- Companions must not post solicitations, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any similar schemes.
- Companions must not post any material that is hateful against any person, race, religion, ethnic group, or other group such as gay, lesbian, or transgender.
- Companions must not engage in any activity that exposes Contemplative Fire or its members to any kind of liability.
- Any Companion who violates or infringes on the rights of a third party shall be held solely responsible. Contemplative Fire will not be held responsible for information posted by Companions that may violate copyright law or any other law.
- Contemplative Fire reserves the right to edit or remove posts that are contrary to the Conditions of Use.
- All views and information posted on the Online Community are those of the individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Contemplative Fire. The content is solely the responsibility of the author.